Monday, December 4, 2006

Wild thoughts

Ever have one of those crazy days where your brain just runs and runs with random thoughts.

Well that's a pretty normal thing for me. My brain runs at a 100 mph normally. However today things are going faster than normal. What's taking place and the thoughts I keep rehashing remind me of something I once wrote.

I don't know what it means for me to start thinking of all my old poems and such and having them relate to what is happening in my life now..maybe if a person reading this blog might have a little insight on it please feel free to share.

Thanks -- oh by the way here is the poem:


My Ghost

Flowing and blowing. My thoughts cramp and crack in concentration of things that seem to be out of reach. Thoughtless forms loom around me. Repeating in whispers my mistakes. With every mistake there is another waiting for me. They follow me like ghosts that have found their perfect haunt.




No comments: