Monday, December 11, 2006

Missing Old and Not So Old Friends

I was thinking over the weekend about some old friends and how we've lost touch with each other over the years. I realize that you can't always keep your friends close to you due to how life is at times but that never stops one from missing them and wondering what they are currently up to. However there is also the times for whatever reason you end up turning your back on friend you need the most when you are hurting inside. I have recently realized that I've done just that.

Today I was taking with someone I haven't spoken to in a few months and realized that I've turned my back on a lot of people that cared about me because of internal/social problems that I have. To those I want to say I'm sorry. I have no excuse outside of my sudden urge to lock myself away from everyone due the depression that I now know I had and currently getting help to battle with.

I realize that I can't fix the past but I can work to have a better future and that I hope that what ever damage I've done to our friendship can be repaired.

So to all the people that have wondered what has happened to me, I'm still here, I'm still alive and I'm looking to get on with my life and rebuild the friendships I've once had in hopes of being with you all once again. This will be a long hard road for me and I know I will falter from time to time, but I know that you all are there as you've said in the past for me and I just want to say thank you.

1 comment:

K!tt3ns1 said...

I'm there for ya buddy, and i can say without a doubt you've still got some friends in whitewater...