Saturday, December 2, 2006

Loss of motivation...

I'm sitting here thinking to myself as I post a few old poems and a funny cat picture that I really need to find some form of motivation to get moving in my life.

I mean I use to be a very prolific writer. Now besides this blog and a personal journal (for therapy...had to see someone about my high anxiety/depression) I've not been able to write creatively. It honestly sucks to feel this way about not being able to write. Writing use to be one of my greatest releases for tension and stress. I use to write stuff out in stories or poems/lyrics and it would just melt away. Now it stays bottled up and I can't get it out.

I've tried a few things to date to help get the creative thoughts flowing and my pen moving again but nothing has worked so far. I've tried to blog (here and other places), write a journal or diary, therapy and even just plain old sit there and force some thing out (which I don't recommend at all).

I guess time will tell if I get my spark back. I justhope it's soon.

No comments: