Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So much for Text America...

I logged in to edit some x-mas pics I took with my phone yesterday on my aoa.textamerica.com photoblog and I get this:
Notice to all textamerica users :
Effective December 31st at 9 PM (EST) textamerica can no longer support free users. Current unpaid members have until this time to upgrade their account or archive their images. Current paid members have or until November 30, 2007 to save or otherwise archive their images.
Textamerica was the original moblog community and if you supported or used the community in a positive way we thank you.



To upgrade to keep my textamerica account costs $99.99 and you can see that's not even good for more than a year! What utter fucking crap!

This sucks, I had 150 pics there and now I have to find a new home and place I can upload them too (I do have a photo bucket account... will see if I can do it there).

No comments: