Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Cleaning...

OK, I will admit it... I'm not really cleaning all that much. Just getting around to making my desk a lot less cluttered and putting away books and paper work that have been piling up.

I've also sorted through some electronic items that I no longer use and now need to figure out what to so with. Anyone need a Japanese/English electronic dictionary by Casio bought in 2005? Just needs new batteries. I have a 32GB Zune player I no longer use that I just reset so nothing is on it as well. I'm not an eBay user so maybe I can sell it to someone at work...

Anyways...

After putting things away I left tackling the sorting and throwing out of years old flies until Jan 2013 or earlier if we find a house. I will probably do it as we are packing up to move then.

Last thing to do is get rid of all my extra pens and other writing items that are just taking up space that I am not using and do round 5 through all my boxes of books!





No comments: