Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Music catch up

I love music...well I love the music I like. There is music out there I can't stand, but that is neither here nor there.

Ok...on to the point, I've known for some time now that I'm seriously lacking in keeping up to date with the music I like. So being that it's close to x-mas and I can't think of anything else I want for x-mas I decided to put some cds I wanted up on my wish list at amazon.com (yes, I use amazon for music, it's just easy for people to buy from).

Surprisingly almost all of the bands I could think of at the time were available there. What makes it a surprise is that I do not listen to big mainstream bands, a lot of the stuff I listen to is form Chicago, DC, or local based bands.

In my search I come across a cd by a band I wanted to check out a long time ago but always forgot to get their cd. The band's name was 'antarctica'. I must say I like them. They remind me of some 80's bands but they are still good.

They released an EP and Full length CDs, but sadly only the full length is available now (they came out in 1998/1999...told you I was behind!!).

No comments: