Friday, February 22, 2013

Changes

Well since the first of the year many things have taken place.

I've spent a lot of time working on my photography and sharing the experiences in my photo blog instead of posting here more.

I've also been starting to prepare for a new addition to the family with my wife.
NewYearsResolution

I have especially been trying to read up on some new "owner's manuals".


Because of all that is taking place moving forward this blog will be changing a bit and moving away from a lot of the random silly things I use to post here to something more in line with talking about my life on a more personal level.

I may or may not talk about the technological side of my life (e.g. work and being a IT Professional). I'm still debating that right now. I was thinking of resurrecting my never used Tech Blog for that but like I stated I have to think more about it.

Thank you for reading.

Jason



No comments: