Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shameless Plug

I've had a few people comment about my use of the About.me site and how they think the site is a pretty cool tool for centralizing links to all the areas you are at on the internet.

I agree with them, I love it. Here is mine: http://about.me/jasonbrewer

I try to go out there and change the picture I display about once a month even though no one really goes there (173 total views since I had the page created when the service was in first beta a year ago or so). This time I selected the new integrated Instagram tile feature. I think it's a little busy but I think I have it set so the text is not lost in it pretty well.

Feel free to tell me what you think, don't be shy!

Also post your About.me page in my comments section if you have one. I'd love to see it!




No comments: