Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank You TechCrunch for blocking me and thousands of other readers.

Facebook Rolls Out Overhauled Comments System (Try Them Now On TechCrunch)
I liked reading and occasionally commenting on article on TechCrunch and it’s affiliates but apparently someone thought it would be great to prevent a good portion of their readers from posting comments on their articles.

If I want to comment on an article I want to do it at the moment I read it and not have to wait until after work hours and a long commute home to do it. I have better things to do once home than try to remember to comment on something I read at 10:15am during a work break.

Changing over to Facebook comment system just screws over too many people to deemed a good idea.
Oh, I would have posted my frustrations over this in the comment section for the linked article above but Facebook is blocked at my work.

No comments: